The following are the terms and conditions (“Official Terms”) for the Wild Fork Foods Texas Weber Griddle Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Food Ventures North America, Inc. d/b/a Wild Fork Foods (“Sponsor”). By entering, you are consenting to abide by these Official Terms. These Official Terms apply to all sweepstakes sponsored by Sponsor, unless a more specific set of rules is referenced for a particular sweepstakes. If the specific rules for a particular sweepstakes conflict with the following Official Terms, the specific rules will control.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the continental United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years old or the age of majority, whichever is older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes specifically excludes: (a) residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Guam, and any other territories or holdings of the United States; (b) employees of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or the sweepstakes and advertising agencies; and (c) and members of any of such employees’ immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household of any such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Sponsor reserves the right to verify all eligibility qualifications. Void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. In order to be eligible for the Sweepstakes, the entrant must be a subscriber to the Sponsor’s electronic mailing list at the time of entry and at the time of winner selection. By entering in to the Sweepstakes, the entrant acknowledges and agrees that the entrant meets all of these eligibility requirements. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render the entrant ineligible.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Entries may be submitted for the Sweepstakes starting at 8:00AM (CST) on June 1, 2023, until 9:00PM (CST) on July 7, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be submitted within the Sweepstakes Period in order to be eligible for the Prize. The winner will be randomly chosen on July 8, 2023.
4. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. There will be one (1) winner randomly drawn from the eligible entries. The winner will receive a prize (“Prize”) of one (1) Weber 28-inch 3-Burner Liquid Propane Outdoor Griddle (approximate retail value of $449.99). Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein are the responsibility solely of winner. The Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash by winner; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. The Prize is awarded “AS IS”. Neither Sponsor nor any of its affiliates or representatives make or offer any warranty or guarantee, whether express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with the Sweepstakes or any prize.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION. The winner of the Sweepstake will be contacted at the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes within three (3) days of July 7, 2023. To claim the Prize, the winner must respond toSponsor from the winning sender email address within three (3) days of being notified of winning with the following information: the entrant’s legal name, email address and mailing address. Failure to respond or to respond with the above information shall mean that the winner forfeits the Prize. In order to claim the Prize, the winner may be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Release of Liability, or any other applicable documents as determined necessary by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, within thirty (30) days of acceptance to of the Prize. If the winner fails to respond to Sponsor within the stated period after receiving notice of winning or using the email address used for entry or fails to execute the required documents, the winner shall forfeit the Prize, and Sponsor shall have no further obligation or liability to the winner. Additionally, awarding of the Prize is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Terms.
If any potential winner forfeits the Prize, is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Terms or declines the Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor will successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners of the Prize in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner of the Prize in question after such attempts have been made, the Prize may go unawarded. Awarding of the Prize is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Terms.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS. By participating, the entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Terms and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and sweepstakes agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all injuries, liability, losses, costs, expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and damages of any kind to persons or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize (or portion thereof); and (c) to the use of his/her first name, city and state, photograph, image and/or other likeness for programming, advertising, publicity, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so.
Multiple entrants are not allowed to use the same email address. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant if the authorized subscriber submitted an entry to the Sweepstakes. The authorized subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
Released Parties are not responsible and disclaim all liability for: (d) technical malfunctions; (e) late, lost or damaged entries; (f) failures, omissions, interruptions or unavailability of any network, or any other electronic issues; (g) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (h) inability to access Sponsor’s website; or (i) injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of Sponsor’s website. Sponsor may disqualify anyone from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the Prize (and void all associated entries) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, whether by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual in violation of the above policies and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or any portion thereof, for any reason, including if any cause corrupts the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the event of such termination, to determine the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received and combined up to such time of impairment.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association applying Colorado law and held in Greeley, Colorado, and judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any Colorado court having jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs; (c) under no circumstances will the entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and the entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages; and (d) any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased that the entrant may be entitled to are hereby expressly waived. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Terms, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Colorado. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Terms shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.