OFFICIAL CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the terms and conditions (these “Official Terms”) for the Mother’s Day Pairing Contest (the “Contest”) sponsored by Food Ventures North America, Inc. dba / Wild Fork Foods (“Sponsor”). By entering the Contest, you, the entrant, are affirming that you have read and accepted these Official Terms.
- Eligibility. The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the continental United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority, whichever is older as of the date of entry, and who meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. The following persons are specifically excluded from, and not eligible to win, the Contest: (a) residents of Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, New York, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Guam, and any other territories or holdings of the United States; (b) employees of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or the Contest and advertising agencies; and (c) members of any of such employees’ immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or persons living in the same household of any such employees, whether or not related. Void where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to verify all eligibility qualifications. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. In addition to the above, in order to be eligible for the Contest, you must have a personal Facebook account and be a member of Wild Fork’s Wild Fork Unlimited Member group on Facebook. Each entrant agrees to abide by any terms and conditions, policies, community standards or rules of Facebook in the submission of their entry. By entering into the Contest, you are hereby acknowledging and agreeing that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render the entrant ineligible.
- How to Enter. To enter the Contest, enter one product pairing consisting of two (2) products you would like to see for Mother’s Day in the poll on our Wild Fork Unlimited Member group page during the Contest Period. A limit of one (1) entry per valid Facebook account will be accepted, and all entries must be submitted within the Contest Period (as defined below). If an entrant submits more than one (1) entry, only the first entry submitted will be considered and all other entries will be void. Each Winner will be contacted through a private Facebook message to the Facebook account associated with the entry. Sponsor is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete, incorrect, or late entries. Entries generated by script, macro, mechanical or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process and multiple entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and may be freely used by Wild Fork for any business, marketing, or promotional purposes.
- Contest Period. The Contest starts at 2:00 PM (EST – Eastern Standard Time) on February 20, 2023, and ends on February 24, 2023, at 12:00 PM (EST) (“Contest Period”). Entries will be accepted and voting for the winning entries will take place during the Contest Period.
- Winner Selection. During the Contest Period, each member of the Wild Fork Unlimited Member group may submit one vote for one of the eligible entries submitted to the poll. The first prize winner is the entrant with the most votes received at the end of the Contest (the “First Prize Winner”). The second prize winner is the entrant with the second highest number of votes received at the end of the Contest with a product pairing different than the First Prize Winner (the “Second Prize Winner”). The third prize winner is the entrant with the third highest number of votes received at the end of the Contest with a product pairing different than the First and Second Prize Winners (the “Third Prize Winner”). The First Prize Winner, Second Prize Winner and Third Prize Winner are each a “Winner”. If the same product pairing is submitted by multiple entrants, only the entrant with the highest number of votes will be considered as a potential winner for that specific product pairing.
- Prize. The First Prize Winner will win a one-time online order worth up to $250 (the “First Prize”). The Second Prize Winner will receive one Wagyu Beef Picanha or one package Jumbo Stone Crab Claws (the “Second Prize”), and the Third Prize Winner will receive one USDA Choice Beef Chateaubriand or two packages of North Atlantic Lobster Meat (the “Third Prize”). The First Prize, Second Prize, and Third Prize are each a “Prize”. The approximate retail value of the First Prize is $250, of the Second Prize is $100, and of the Third Prize is $50. Upon acceptance of the First Prize, the First Prize Winner will receive directions from Wild Fork on how to place their order. The First Prize must be used within two (2) weeks of the First Prize Winner accepting the First Prize. The Second Prize Winner and Third Prize Winner must select their preferred prize at the time of acceptance of their respective Prize. Each Winner is limited to one (1) Prize per Contest. Any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of the Prize not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of each Winner. The Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash by a Winner; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Each Prize is awarded “AS-IS,” and neither Sponsor nor any of its affiliates or representatives make or offer any warranty or guarantee, whether express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), in connection with the Contest or the Prize.
- Winner Notification. Each Winner will be contacted via private Facebook messenger at the Facebook account used to enter the Contest by 11:59pm on March 1, 2023. In order to claim the Prize, Winner must respond to the private message with their Wild Fork membership details, legal name, email address and/or phone number. Winner must respond to Sponsor from the Facebook account used to enter the Contest within three (3) days of being notified of winning. In order to claim the Prize, Winner may be required to complete, sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Release of Liability, or any other applicable documents as determined necessary by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, within thirty (30) days of acceptance to of the Prize. If Winner fails to respond to Sponsor within the stated period after receiving notice of winning or fails to execute the required documents, Winner shall forfeit the Prize, and Sponsor shall have no further obligation or liability to Winner. Additionally, awarding of the Prize is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Terms.
If any Winner: (a) forfeits the Prize; (b) is found to be ineligible; (c) fails to comply with these Official Terms; or (d) declines the Prize for any reason prior to award, such Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor will successively attempt to contact up to two (2) potential winners of the Prize in accordance with the aforementioned procedure, and, if there is still no confirmed winner of the Prize after such attempts have been made, the Prize may go un-awarded.
- Winners List. For an official list of winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Mother’s Day Pairing Contest” in the subject line.
- General Conditions. By participating in the Contest, the entrant agrees to: (a) abide by these Official Terms and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Contest; (b) release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and Contest agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all injuries, liability, losses, costs, expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees) and damages of any kind to persons or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the entrant's participation in the Contest or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize (or portion thereof); and (c) the use of his/her first name, city and state, photograph, image and/or other likeness for programming, advertising, publicity, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from the entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so.
Multiple entrants are not allowed to use the same Facebook account. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the Facebook account, the authorized subscriber of the Facebook account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Terms. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person whose name is registered with the Facebook account.
Released Parties are not responsible, and disclaim all liability, for: (d) technical malfunctions; (e) late, lost , or damaged entries; (f) failures, omissions, interruptions, or unavailability of any network, or any other electronic issues; (g) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (h) inability to access Sponsor’s and/or the Facebook website; or (i) injury or damage to the entrant’s or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from his or her participation in the Contest or downloading materials from or use of the Sponsor’s website. Sponsor may disqualify anyone from participating in the Contest or winning the Prize (and void all associated entries) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, whether by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implication in the above actions or to cancel, modify or suspend any portion of the Contest or any portion thereof, including if any cause corrupts the administration, security or proper play of the Contest. In the event of termination, Winner shall be selected using the process in Section 4 among all eligible non-suspect entries received through the time of the action or event warranting such termination.
- Dispute Resolution. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in the Contest, the entrant agrees, by entering into the Contest, that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association applying Colorado law and held in Greeley, Colorado, and judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any Colorado court having jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs; (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages; and (d) any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased that the entrant may be entitled to are hereby expressly waived. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Terms, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Colorado. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Terms shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Disclaimer and Release. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Meta (previously, The Facebook company). You hereby fully release and hold Meta harmless from any and all liability with respect to the Contest.
- List of Winners/Rules. To obtain a copy of these Official Terms or a list of the Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor at the address below.
- Sponsor. Food Ventures North America, Inc. dba / Wild Fork Foods: 8200 NW 41st Street, Suite 450, Doral, FL 33166.
©2023 Food Ventures North America, Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Entrants may copy these Official Terms for the sole purpose of personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.