How Wild Fork Foods is responding to COVID-19
Due to Memorial Day, the last day to order for receipt by the holiday is:
- Thursday, 5/21 for One-Day Ground Deliveries (delivered Friday)
- Wednesday, 5/20 for Two-Day Ground Deliveries (delivered Friday)
- Local delivery from our stores will be on a normal schedule, subject to availability.
- Our stores will be open regular hours throughout Memorial Day weekend.
If you have questions, please contact customer care at (833) 300-9453.
Store Hours and Precautionary Procedures:
As of April 24th, we returned to normal hours at all of our stores. We will continue with Senior Hour (Ages 60+) from 8-9am until further notice to protect the most vulnerable in our community.
Our highest priority continues to be keep our employees and customers safe. We will continue with all safety measures including:
- customers and employees must wear masks
- social distancing
- plexiglass guards at checkout
- regular cleaning of all surfaces
- hand sanitizer available at all times
We are particularly grateful that so many of you have spread the word about Wild Fork to your friends and family. That is the highest compliment! If you have any questions, please visit our website, Facebook page, or call us at +1 (833) 300-9453
Online Ordering is Back!
Thank you for your patience and support over the last few weeks. Our team has been working around the clock to restore online operations and replenish inventory.
We are happy to once again offer the ability to shop from the comfort and safety of your own home.
At this time, you may notice a few differences when ordering online. We have instituted the new policies below to ensure access to our products for as many people as possible.
- We have placed quantity limits on select items to help minimize out-of-stocks, but we may still experience some items temporarily unavailable. These items will be listed as “back soon”.
- Delivery windows are subject to availability. You may not see availability in your preferred time slot, however new windows are added every day. You can schedule a delivery up to three days in advance.
- In-Store Pickup will also be reinstated.
We understand this is a trying time for many people in our community and around the world. To support our Wild Fork community, we are extending free shipping on all ground orders until June 1, 2020.
Our supply chain team is working around the clock to get product to stores to ensure a normal shopping experience.
Our stores receive product daily. We are still restoring our inventory levels and may still be out of stock on popular items. We have implemented the following item level limits on in demand items both in-stores and online:
- Pork – Limit 2 per product
- Beef – Limit 4 per product
- Chicken – Limit 2 per product
- Ground meat – Limit 2 per product
The Wild Fork business model of controlling our products from the farm to your table, including blast freezing, provides the perfect solution to give you confidence in the food you’re feeding your family. We’re proud of our role in putting food on your table, especially during this time of national crisis.
We will continue to follow any CDC guidelines, monitor the situation closely, and modify our processes as needed to maintain the highest levels of cleanliness in our stores and service to our customers. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Wild Fork Foods is committed to providing our customers with top quality products at low prices, always.
To ensure quality, safety, and food storage standards we cannot restock or resell returned items. We ask you consider purchasing only items you will be able to consume.
Let’s all do what we can to ensure everyone in the community has access to food and help reduce unnecessary waste.
The Wild Fork Team