Recipe:Top Sirloin Steaks with Stilton and Bacon Butter
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
A mouthwatering favorite in the making! Top Sirloin Steak paired with bacon and butter makes it impossible to stop after just one bite. Serves 4 - .
Beef Top Sirloin Steaks, thawed2 lbsQty 1.5 lbs$13.36
Light Olive OilQty 1 Tbsp.
Coarse Sea Salt,1 bottleQty To taste$5.38
Freshly Ground Black Peppercorns1 bottleQty To taste$5.78
For the Stilton and Bacon Butter:Qty
Butter, room temperatureQty 2 oz.
Stilton Cheese, or other blue cheeseQty ¼ Cup
Original Country Bacon, cooked and crumbled1 lbQty 4 slices$8.98
Freshly Ground Black Peppercorns "1 bottleQty ½ tsp.$5.78
- Season steaks with salt and black pepper. Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, beat butter until light and airy. Add Stilton, bacon crumbles, and black pepper. Place in a plastic wrap and roll into a cylinder twisting the ends to seal. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium high heat. When sizzling, sear the steaks for 5 minutes on each side.
- Place steaks on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 15 minutes or until it reaches 125°F-130°F for medium-rare.*
- Cover with foil and let rest 5 minutes.
- Place a ¼” slice of Stilton and Bacon Butter on top of steak and serve.
*USDA recommends cooking beef to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F "