- Prep Time: 50 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
This classic dish is time-honored and foolproof, and with our Key West pink jumbo shrimp, it just got even juicier. Serves 4 - .
Key West Pink Jumbo Shrimp Shell On, thawed1.0 LbsQty 1.0 Lb$14.98
Garlic Cloves, 2 crushed and 2 thinly slicedQty 4 Cloves
Himalayan Pink SaltQty 1 tsp.$6.48
Crushed Red Pepper1 bottleQty ¼ tsp.$3.98
Dry White WineQty ½ Cup
Lemon JuiceQty 1 Tbsp.
Unsalted Butter, cut in 4 equal partsQty 4 Tbsp.
Fresh Parsley, choppedQty 2 Tbsp.
Lemon ZestQty 1 Tbsp.
French Baguette (warmed in oven)1 pieceQty 1 piece$1.48
- Bake baguette according to directions on the package. Keep warm.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving tail-on. In a medium bowl, mix 2 Tbsp. olive oil, 2 cloves crushed garlic and salt. Add shrimp, toss, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat the remaining 2 Tbsp. of olive oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 1 minute per side, stirring often and being careful to fully cook the shrimp and not to burn the garlic. Transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon.
- Add the 2 cloves sliced garlic and crushed red pepper to skillet and cook for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Add wine and lemon juice, stirring often and simmer until reduced by half. Lower heat and add butter. Swirl pan until butter is just melted, about 2 minutes.
- Put shrimp and its cooking juices back into the skillet. Toss to coat with sauce and continue cooking until shrimp are cooked, about 2-3 minutes.* 6. Transfer to a plate and garnish with parsley and lemon zest. Serve with warm crusty baguette.
*USDA recommends cooking fish and shellfish to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.