Recipe:Seared Inside Skirtwith Garlic-Parsley Butter
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
If our Inside Skirt Steak wasn't delicious enough on its own, our Personal Chef elevated it to another level with this Garlic-Parsley Butter. Serves - .
Beef Inside Skirt Steak1.25 lbsQty 1.5 lbs$9.60
Garlic Cloves, thinly slicedQty 5 Cloves
Vegetable OilQty 2 Tbsp.
ButterQty 4 Tbsp.
Fresh Parsley, choppedQty 1 Tbsp.
Coarse Sea Salt1 bottleQty To Taste$5.38
Freshly Ground Black Peppercorns1 bottleQty To Taste$5.78
- Cut inside skirt into three -8 oz. steaks. Season each with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a heavy skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
- Add steaks and sear on both sides cooking for 2-3 minutes per side for medium-rare or until internal temperature reaches 125°F. Add 1 to 2 minutes per side for a medium doneness.*
- Remove steaks from skillet and let meat rest for 5 minutes.
- Add butter to skillet and melt until slightly caramel in color. Add garlic and cook until transparent. Add parsley and remove butter from heat. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon the garlic-parsley butter over the steak and serve. *USDA recommends cooking beef to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.