Recipe:Roasted Thick Ribeye Steak
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
This beautifully marbled steak pairs flawlessy alongside delicious fingerling potatoes in a meal fit for a king.
Black Angus Beef Thick Ribeye Steaks, thawed2.25 lbs per packageQty 2.5 lbs.$22.43
Himalayan Pink Salt1 bottleQty 2 Tbsp.$6.48
Extra Virgin Olive OilQty 3 Tbsp.
Fingerling PotatoesQty 2 lbs.
Coarse Sea Salt1 bottleQty to taste$5.38
Freshly Ground Black Peppercorns1 bottleQty to taste$5.78
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and season with salt and pepper. Place in an oven tray with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden and tender.
- While potatoes are roasting, heat olive oil in a large cast-iron skillet on medium high. Add the steaks and sear on both sides for 3-4 minutes, or until browned.
- Transfer skillet to oven and roast for another 10 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 125°F for medium rare.*
- Remove steaks from skillet and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with roasted potatoes on the side. *USDA recommends cooking beef to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F