Recipe:Pork Back Ribs with Smoked Pecan Wood Rub
- 2 hours 10 minutes
Serves 4 - 8.
- Preheat oven to 275ºF. Brush olive oil on the ribs.
- Mix all seasoning ingredients in a bowl and rub on the ribs.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and place the seasoned ribs. Add one cup of chicken broth. Cover with foil and bake for 1 ½ hours.
- Uncover and increase oven temperature to 350ºF. Continue to bake for ½ hour or until ribs are golden. Broil for 1 minute for a charred finish
- Remove ribs and serve. *USDA recommends cooking pork to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F