Recipe:Panko & Parmesan Crusted Halibut
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
This sweet, delicate fish is an obvious choice for seafood lovers of the world over, but united here with a delicious crunchy coating, you don't need to be a connoisseur to fall in love with this dish. Serves - .
Skinless Halibut, thawed1 pieceQty 2 fillets$7.49
PankoQty ½ Cup
Grated ParmesanQty ⅓ Cup
Parsley Flakes1 bottleQty 1 Tbsp.$3.98
Basil Leaves1 bottleQty 1 Tbsp.$3.98
Freshly Ground Black PeppercornsQty ½ tsp.
Coarse Sea Salt1 bottleQty ½ tsp.$5.38
Vegetable Stock or Clam JuiceQty ½ Cup
Light Extra Virgin Olive OilQty To taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rub halibut fillets with oil.
- Season all sides of the fillets with coarse sea salt and freshly ground black peppercorns.
- Mix panko, parmesan, parsley, basil, freshly ground black peppercorns, and coarse sea salt.
- Top halibut with panko mixture, press into fish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.* If needed, broil until browned on top.
- Garnish with lemon and serve.
*USDA recommends cooking fish and shellfish to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.