Recipe:New York Strip Steakwith Rosemary Butter
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
A simple but delightful recipe, our thick cut New York Strip Steak is really the star of the show here. Serves 2 - .
BEEF NY STRIP STEAK *ENHANCED UP TO 11% SOLUTION, thawed1.5 lbsQty 2$8.96
Olive OilQty 2 Tbsp.
Butter, softenedQty ¼ Cup
Fresh Lemon JuiceQty 1 tsp.
Fresh Rosemary, chopped WQty 1 tsp.
Coarse Sea Salt1 bottleQty To Taste$5.38
Freshly Ground Black Peppercorns1 bottleQty To Taste$5.78
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oven-proof skillet with olive oil over medium high heat.
- Sear the steaks on both sides for approximately 3-4 minutes or until browned.
- Transfer the skillet to oven and roast for 8-10 minutes or until the internal temperature is 135°F -140°F for medium-rare.*
- Combine butter, lemon juice, rosemary and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place rosemary butter over top of each steak. Serve.
*USDA recommends cooking beef to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.