Recipe:New England Style Scallop Bake
- 1 hour 30 minutes
Serves 2 - 4.
Sea Scallops, thawed1 lbQty 1.5 lbs.$15.98Add to Basket
PankoQty ½ CupAdd to Basket
Chopped ParsleyQty 1 Tbsp.Add to Basket
Minced ShallotsQty 1 Tbsp.Add to Basket
Granulated Garlic1Qty 1 tsp.$3.98Add to Basket
Grated Parmesan CheeseQty 1/3 CupAdd to Basket
Butter, MeltedQty 4 Tbsp.Add to Basket
Lemon juiceQty 3 lemonsAdd to Basket
White WineQty 1 CupAdd to Basket
Coarse Sea Salt1Qty to taste$5.38Add to Basket
Black Peppercorns1Qty to taste$5.78Add to Basket
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season all sides of scallops with coarse sea salt and freshly ground black peppercorns.
- Mix panko, parsley, garlic and coarse sea salt and freshly ground black peppercorns together and reserve.
- Melt butter and wine together, add lemon juice, reserve.
- Arrange scallops in baking dish.
- Top scallops with wine mixture.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture over top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for one hour.
- Remove foil and broil scallops until browned on top.
- Garnish with lemon and serve. *USDA recommends cooking fish and shellfish to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F