Recipe: New England Style Scallop Bake
This Yankee favorite, which highlights our Sea Scallops, known for their soft buttery texture, and luxurious flavor, will have you dining at the Ritz from the comfort of your home.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Serves 2 - 4.
Sea Scallops, thawed1 lbQty 1.5 lbs.$15.98Add to Basket
PankoQty ½ CupAdd to Basket
Chopped ParsleyQty 1 Tbsp.Add to Basket
Minced ShallotsQty 1 Tbsp.Add to Basket
Granulated Garlic1Qty 1 tsp.$3.98Add to Basket
Grated Parmesan CheeseQty 1/3 CupAdd to Basket
Butter, MeltedQty 4 Tbsp.Add to Basket
Lemon juiceQty 3 lemonsAdd to Basket
White WineQty 1 CupAdd to Basket
Coarse Sea Salt1Qty to taste$5.38Add to Basket
Black Peppercorns1Qty to taste$5.78Add to Basket
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season all sides of scallops with coarse sea salt and freshly ground black peppercorns.
- Mix panko, parsley, garlic and coarse sea salt and freshly ground black peppercorns together and reserve.
- Melt butter and wine together, add lemon juice, reserve.
- Arrange scallops in baking dish.
- Top scallops with wine mixture.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture over top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for one hour.
- Remove foil and broil scallops until browned on top.
- Garnish with lemon and serve.
*USDA recommends cooking fish and shellfish to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F