Recipe:New England Cod with Lobster Bisque Sauce
Fresh and savory our New England Cod with Lobster Bisque Sauce is the ideal option for a light, healthy meal with plenty of savor you'll enjoy one bite a time.
Serves 4 - 8.
Cod Fillets, thawed0.38 LBQty 4$3.64Add to Basket
Maine Lobster Meat, thawedQty 1/2 lbs.Add to Basket
Seafood Sauce, thawed0.75 LBQty 1$4.48Add to Basket
Light Olive Oil or Butter, to taste
Lemon Juice and ZestQty 1Add to Basket
Splash of Sherry Wine, optional
Frozen Asparagus SpearsQty 1 packageAdd to Basket
Butcher’s Salt & Pepper, to taste0.37 LBQty 1$3.98Add to Basket
Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Place cod fillets on a plate lined with paper towel and pat dry. Repeat with the lobster meat on a separate plate.
- For the Cod: Heat some olive oil or butter in a 10” frying pan over medium heat. Add cod fillets and cook on both sides until slightly golden, about 3-4 minutes on each side.*
- 3. For the Lobster Meat: On a separate pan, heat some olive oil over medium-high heat and quickly stir-fry the lobster meat. Add Butcher’s Salt & Pepper, and sprinkle some lemon juice. Cook until opaque.*
- For the Sauce: Heat the Seafood Suace over medium heat stirring often.
- For the Asparagus Spears: heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil over medium heat. Add frozen asparagus, season with lemon zest, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Stir constantly for 2-3 minutes and serve on the side.
- To serve: Place cod on a plate, add lobster meat, drizzle sauce and serve with asparagus spears on the side. *USDA recommends cooking fish and shellfish to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F