Recipe:Mustard BBQ Spareribs St. Louis Style
- 2 hours 20 minutes
With an unparalleled buttery texture, and a tangy, sweet sauce, these ribs are sure to be a melt-in-your-mouth family favorite! Serves 4 - 8.
Full Rack Bone-In Pork Spareribs St. Louis StyleQty 1Add to Basket
Mustard BBQ SauceQty 2 CupsAdd to Basket
Chicken StockQty 2 CupsAdd to Basket
Dried MustardQty 2 TbspAdd to Basket
Granulated GarlicQty 2 TbspAdd to Basket
Coarse Sea SaltQty to tasteAdd to Basket
Freshly Ground Black PeppercornsQty to tasteAdd to Basket
For Mustard BBQ Sauce:QtyAdd to Basket
Yellow MustardQty 1 ½ CupsAdd to Basket
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ingredients for mustard BBQ sauce and stir well.
- Brush ribs with ½ cup of mustard BBQ sauce on front and back of rack.
- Combine granulated garlic and dried mustard, rub on rack.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black peppercorns to taste.
- Place ribs in shallow baking dish or sheet pan, add 1 Cup of chicken stock on bottom.
- Bake for one hour. Add an additional cup of stock, and continue baking for another hour.
- Remove ribs and pour remaining BBQ sauce over to serve. *USDA recommends cooking pork to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F