Recipe:Montreal Spiced New York Strip Steak
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Simple but delicious, this recipe requires just a few ingredients and 30 minutes for a 5 star meal you won't soon forget. Serves 2 - .
Beef New York Strip Steak1.25 LBQty 2.5 lbs$9.98
House Steak Seasoning1 bottleQty 2 Tbsp.$4.98
Light Olive OilQty To taste
Coarse Sea Salt1 bottleQty To taste$5.38
Freshly Ground Black Peppercorns1 bottleQty To taste$5.78
Rosemary Sprig, for garnish
- Preheat grill to highest temperature.
- Using a brush, coat steaks lightly with olive oil and season both sides with salt, black pepper and steak rub.
- Place steaks on the grill and cook for 5 minutes, turning them on the grill 90 degrees halfway through cooking time.
- Turn steak over and continue grilling for 4-5 minutes, turning them on the grill 90 degrees halfway through cooking time.* For medium or well done, increase cooking time by 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill, tent with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
*USDA recommends cooking beef to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.