Recipe:Grilled Waygu Burger with Truffle-Garlic Mayo
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
Serves 4 - .
1 LBQty 1 LB$8.98
Salt and Pepper to tasteQty
MayonnaiseQty 1/2 CUP
Black or White truffle oilQty 2 TSP
0.18 LBQty 1$2.28
Lime ZestQty 1 TSP
1.25 LBQty 4$3.98
Green Leaf Lettuce, optionalQty
Sliced Tomato, optionalQty
Sliced Onion (Red or White), optionalQty
- In a medium bowl, season the ground beef with salt and pepper. Form into 4 - 4 oz. burgers.
- Mix all ingredients of mayonnaise and keep refrigerated.
- Preheat grill over medium heat and cook burgers for 6-8 minutes on each side.
- Place on a platter and assemble burger by placing a Tbsp. of mayonnaise on the bottom of the bun, then place grilled burger and optional toppings.
- Serve with fries and sprinkle with parmesan and parsley.