Recipe:Grilled Ribeye Cap Steak with French Grey Sea Salt
- 20 Minutes
Salt will be enough to savor the exquisite flavors our Ribeye Cap Staek has to offer to you. Now, just don't add any salt, let your taste buds glorify with one of a kind French Grey Sea Salt for the ultimate eating experience only Wild Fork knows how to deliver. Serves 2 - 4.
PRIME BEEF RIBEYE CAP STEAK1.0 lbsQty 1$19.97Add to Basket
1/2 Tbsp. French Grey Sea Salt, or other sea salt of choiceQty 1/4 Tbsp.Add to Basket
Blackpeppercorns0.2 LbsQty 1/2 Tsp.$6.48Add to Basket
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, optional0.2 lbsQty 1/4 Tsp.$3.98Add to Basket
Olive OilQty 1/2 Tbsp.Add to Basket
- In a small mortar and pestle, crush black peppercorns with salt of choice and crushed red pepper flakes (optional).
- Brush Ribeye Cap Steak with olive oil and rub with seasoning blend, evenly distributing throughout the steak.
- Heat the grill to hottest temperature until it reaches 450-475°F.
- Place the Ribeye Cap steak on hot grill and reduce temperature to medium high.
- Grill a few minutes on first side until it chars and immediately flip on the next side. Grill an additional 1-2 minutes until internal temperature reaches 125°F for medium rare.*
- Remove from grill and place in a cutting board, cover with foil and allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Slice the Ribeye Cap across the grain and serve. *USDA recommends cooking beef to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F