Recipe:Grilled Flap Meat with Cilantro Chimichurri
- 25 Minutes
Tangy and flavor, our Grilled Angus Beef Flap Meat with our Chimichurri sauce will easily become your favorite grilled dish.
Serves 2 - 4.
ANGUS BEEF FLAP MEAT STEAK1.5 lbsQty 1/2$14.97Add to Basket
House Steak SeasoningQty to tasteAdd to Basket
Butcher’s Salt & PepperQty to tasteAdd to Basket
Chimichurri Sauce0.5 LBQty 1$2.88Add to Basket
Olive OilQty 1 oz.Add to Basket
Fresh Cilantro, choppedQty 1 Tbsp.Add to Basket
Fresh Garlic Clove, choppedQty 1/2 cloveAdd to Basket
- Season flap meat with House Steak Seasoning or Butcher’s Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare Cilantro Chimichurri by mixing all ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat the grill to medium high.
- Grill the flap meat 4-5 minutes on each side for medium rare. Add 1-2 minutes per side for a medium doneness.*
- Remove from grill and place in a platter covered with foil to rest 5 minutes.
- Slice the flap meat and serve with Cilantro Chimichurri on the side *USDA recommends cooking beef to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F