Recipe:Grilled Flank Steak With Fresh Garlic and Asian BBQ Rub
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
Plump, hearty, and bursting with flavor - you can't go wrong with this cut. Complimented with a delicious rub, adding a bit of Asian flare to this dish. Serves 2 - 4.
Qty 1.5 LB$17.59
0.39 LBQty 1 TBSP$4.98
Soy SauceQty ¼ CUP
Small Yellow Onion, peeled and quarteredQty ¼
PaprikaQty ½ TBSP
Fresh Garlic ClovesQty 6
Olive OilQty 1 TBSP
Black Sesame SeedsQty 1 TSP
Green Onion, for garnishQty 1
- In a blender, combine Asian BBQ seasoning, soy sauce, onion, paprika, garlic, and olive oil. Place in a large bowl and season the flank steak making sure it is fully coated with seasoning.
- Heat the grill to medium high.
- Grill the flank steak 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Add 1-2 minutes per side for a medium doneness.* Sprinkle top with black sesame seeds.
- Remove from grill and place in a platter covered with foil to rest 5 minutes.
- Slice the flank across the grain and serve with green onion garnish. *USDA recommends cooking beef to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.