Recipe:Grilled Cowboy Steak
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
Serves 2 - 3.
2.5 LBQty 1 (2 LB)$34.95
Light Olive OilQty 2 TBSP
Medium Sized Baking PotatoesQty 2
Maytag Blue Cheese, crumbled or in chunksQty 2 OZ
Chives or scallions for garnishQty
Mexican Crema or Sour CreamQty 2 FL. OZ.
- Wash Baked Potato and pierce with a fork. Wrap in foil and bake at 350F for 45 minutes to an hour. Keep warm.
- When ready to serve, assemble the potatoes by slitting open, add blue cream or sour cream, Maytag blue, bacon and garnish with scallions or chives.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Generously season steak on both sides with Blackened or Jerk Seasoning, salt and pepper. Place on the grill.
- Grill for 5-6 minutes on each side, turning once steak is slightly charred.
- Once steak are nicely seared on both sides, lower the temperature of grill and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes or until an instant read thermometer, inserted in the center of the thickest part of the steak, reads 125°F for medium rare, 130° F for medium, 140° F for well done.
- Remove from grill, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with loaded baked potato and Maple Sriracha sprouts.