Recipe:Grilled Cajun Ribeye with Lemon
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
An easy spice rub brings out the best of this classic cut of beef. Serves 2 - .
Beef Ribeye Steaks, thawed2 lbsQty 2$19.96
Cajun SeasoningQty 1 ½ tsp.
Coarse Sea Salt1 bottleQty To taste$5.38
Freshly Ground Black Peppercorns1 bottleQty To taste$5.78
Light Olive OilQty To taste
- Preheat grill to highest temperature.
- Coat ribeye steaks lightly with olive oil and season both sides with salt, black pepper and Cajun Seasoning.
- Place steaks on the grill and cook for 5 minutes on one side.
- Turn steak over and continue grilling for 4-5 minutes for medium-rare doneness. For medium or well done, increase cooking time by 1-2 minutes on each side.*
- Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Squeeze some lemon juice on top before serving.
*USDA recommends cooking beef to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.