Recipe:Grass Fed Pub Burger
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Healthier than the typical burger, but just as delicious, our grass-fed beef yields intense, rich, juicy flavor packed with omega-3s. And with our 92% lean ground beef, you're getting the best our protein has to offer. Serves 4 - .
Grass Fed Ground Beef 85% Lean15% Fat, thawed1 lbsQty 2 lbs$5.78
Butcher’s Salt & Pepper1 bottleQty To Taste$3.98
BRIOCHE HAMBURGER BUNS - CUSANOSQty 4
Small Red Onion, slicedQty 1
Small Tomato, slicedQty 1
Cheddar CheeseQty 8 Slices
Shredded LettuceQty To Taste
Ketchup SauceQty To Taste
- In a medium sized bowl, mix ground beef with salt and pepper.
- Form into 6-8 patties, place on a platter, cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and grill burgers for 5-7 minutes on one side. Turn to other side and continue to grill for 3-4 minutes.
- Place cheddar slices on top, allow the heat to melt the cheese and place on a platter. Heat the buns on the grill.
- Place some ketchup on the bottom bun, place the cooked cheese burger on top, then tomato slice, red onion, and top with some shredded lettuce. Place other half of the bun on top.