Recipe:Chicken Breast with Honey Mustard Sauce
(Cook from Frozen)
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves 3 - 4.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Heat an oven proof skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and butter. When sizzling, add chicken breasts. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes per side or until nice and golden. Transfer to baking dish.
- Combine the water, honey, mustards, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Pour over chicken breasts and cover with foil. Place in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Uncover and pour some juices over chicken.
- Broil/grill for 2 minutes on medium-high to brown the chicken.
- Garnish with chives.