Recipe:Braised Mediterranean Blade Roast
- 4 hours 15 minutes
A mediterranean rub lightens up the deep, beefy flavor of the Top Blade Roast just enough to compliment, rather than overpower. With every fork tender bite, you'll realize this isn't your average roast recipe. Serves 4 - 8.
Boneless Beef Top Blade Roast
Cloves of Garlic, peeled and rough choppedQty 4Add to Basket
Lemon, juice and zested
Lime, juice and zested
Sun Dried Tomato PestoQty 4ozAdd to Basket
Beef BrothQty 2.5 CupsAdd to Basket
Tomato PasteQty 2 TbspAdd to Basket
Sprig Rosemary, stripped
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Coarse Sea Salt
Freshly Ground WFF Black Peppercorns
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Season Top Blade Roast on all sides with WFF Coarse Sea Salt and freshly ground WFF Black Peppercorns.
- Combine pesto, garlic, lemon and lime with a few Tbsp. of olive oil to form a paste.
- Add roast to shallow roasting pan.
- Rub paste on all sides of roast and season with sea salt, freshly ground black peppercorns, and granulated garlic.
- Combine beef broth and tomato paste, stir in.
- Add broth mixture to roasting pan.
- Place in oven and cook until fork tender, about 4 hours*. *USDA recommends cooking beef to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F