Recipe:Baked Shrimpwith Mediterranean Couscous
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
Our shrimp are plump and juicy, and have a lush flavor that excels all on its own. Mix them in with veggies and couscous to call flavors of the Mediterranean. Serves 3 - .
RAW PEELED & DEVEINED JUMBO SHRIMP TAIL ON1 lbQty 12$9.98
CouscousQty 1 Cup
Chopped TomatoesQty ½ Cup
Chopped Bell Pepper, red or mixedQty ½ Cup
Chopped White OnionQty ½
Clam Juice or Vegetable StockQty ½ Cup
Lemon Pepper Seasoning1 bottleQty 1 Tbsp.$4.98
Fresh Chopped ParsleyQty ⅓ Cup
Fresh Chopped BasilQty ⅓ Cup
Lemon, thinly slicedQty 1
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rub shrimp with oil. Season all sides with coarse sea salt and black peppercorns. Add lemon pepper seasoning and stir. Set aside.
- Set sauté pan over medium high heat, add oil.
- Add bell pepper and onion. Sauté until onions are translucent
- Add couscous and sauté for two minutes.
- Add parsley and basil, reserving a bit of the parsley for garnish.
- Squeeze ½ lemon and ½ lime over top.
- Add clam juice and stir.
- Top with lemon slices and shrimp.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until shrimp is pink and liquid is absorbed by couscous.*
- Remove and stir.
- Top with olive oil and parsley for garnish. Serve. *USDA recommends cooking fish and shellfish to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.