Recipe:Baked Jumbo Italian Meatball Parmigiana
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Bring a taste of Italy home to your family with this delicious recipe. So much flavor packed into each protein filled bite makes for a meal both you & the family can enjoy! Serves 4 - .
Antibiotic Free Ground Beef 85% Lean 15% fat, thawed1 lbQty 2 lbs.$4.98
Garlic Cloves, choppedQty 4 cloves
Onion, choppedQty ½
Freshly Ground Black Peppercorns1 bottleQty ½ Tbsp.$5.78
Parmesan CheeseQty ½ Cup
Oregano1 bottleQty 1 tsp.$3.98
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes1 bottleQty 2 tsp.$3.98
White Bread, cubedQty 3 Cups
MilkQty ½ Cup
High Quality Marinara SauceQty
Grated MozzarellaQty 4 oz.
Parmesan CheeseQty ¼ Cup
- Preheat oven 350°F. In a bowl, soak the bread in milk.
- Combine all ingredients of meatball mix in a bowl, add soaked bread and shape into 4 oz. meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a glass or oven proof baking pan and bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes.*
- Remove from oven and proceed to assemble.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the marinara sauce. Pour over each meatball, sprinkle mozzarella and Parmesan on top. Bake until melted, about 10 minutes. *USDA recommends cooking ground beef to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F